Tree Pose

Tree Pose
Find your Roots and Grounding

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Year Intention thorough out Your Year

Start your day setting a positive intention; creating a positive and uplifting intention for yourself is part of your emotional and spiritual health. When you first become aware of being conscious in the early morning light take a moment to set your self up for a positive day.  No... I will , it will, they will  instead I am , it is and they are!! See what you want..
Make it a YES! kind of year. Anything, as the old adage goes is possible if you set your mind to it. Your health, your relationships , your financial health ; all aspects of your life can have a positive force behind them if you focus only on the positive and not the negative.
It is as simple as saying to yourself, I am happy, I am fortunate, I am healthy! Start today setting up yourself for a Great NEW Year , all year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment