Tree Pose

Tree Pose
Find your Roots and Grounding

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Life is about Change and Growth

Good friends and sweet yogi's..

I have enjoyed teaching, sharing yoga, visiting ashrams, making yogi friends at workshops, intensives... teaching all ages young and old, starting with Head Start to mature adults in Nursing homes, at churches, in amazing clients homes, at studios far and wide. I have learned so much from all my yoga peeps over the last 15 years..how to be patient, not put myself first, learning silence is often more powerful then speech, noticing the new sensations after a silent retreat.. the list of how I have evolved from yoga and the practice of yoga is amazing! Nothing I could have planned for , however always internally grateful. As I continue to grow in life I move on to continued education in a new realm. I will be attending Chef School as my love of cooking is as deep as my love of yoga.. there is nothing like the community and togetherness  of sitting around a table together and breaking bread.. My yoga classes and privates will be taking a pause after October .. please keep in touch.. I will try to keep up my cooking blog.. Up Front Cooking with Nancy.. Stay Tuned ! Forks up!

No comments:

Post a Comment